Swiss Office: +41 52 566 95 00
German Office: +49 30 6293 7557
UK Office: +44 1837 60 80 70
No current outtages at this moment
No maintenance scheduled
Recently Closed (14 days)
2021051162000556 (2021-05-11 16:46:20): Planned maintenance - 12.05.2021
: Dear Customer
Our Supplier in Amsterdam is planning a hardware upgrade on a circuit
connecting two of our locations.
Date of work: 12-05 -2021
Start time: 00:00 CEST
End time: 03:00 CEST
Work description: Hardware upgrade on controller cards
Affected Services: IXP Peerings, resold IXP Ports in Amsterdam, L2 services
The interruption to your service should not exceed Up to 60 minutes.
2021050662000646 (2021-05-06 15:50:26): Maintenance Windows - Scheduled
: Dear Customers,
please take note that due to this upcoming Friday being an even Week we are
going to perform regular maintenance. This might be including within others
the following planned tasks:
- We are performing changes in our routing policy. This might cause traffic
to shift, and potentially during the change over some unwanted scenic
routing while we adjust things.
- Additionally, another VLAN deployment in eShelter might cause 30 seconds
interruptions while spanning-tree re-converges.
- All Backbone IP Services: (DSL; FTTH; Fiber Customers, as well as Transit
- Not Affecting any L2 Services
- VLAN Deployment: This affects customers hooked up to EShelter (CHIX;
CommunityRack, Transit Customers in EShelter, as well as connectivity to